Monday, January 18, 2010

Im a blogger?


Well I have attempted the whole blog idea before, but failed. Now I am required to blog and I have no choice but to blog, blog and blog. The class I am taking is a New Media Communication class at Oregon State University, not only do we have to blog we have to twitter. I am scared. This is a lot of stuff getting thrown at "a low tech guy in a high tech world". I don't even have text messaging on my phone, how will I twitter or tweet. I am sure that all this will be figured out, It is just scary to think about how much information is available on a cell phone. I don't have the extra cash for text messaging, and i don't really see a need for it. A phone should be used for phone calls not facebooking and whatever else people do, it seems that everyone cares what other people are doing too much. There are people out there that can research me and "find" me on facebook, I dont want people to find me or know what im doing unless I feel that they need to know. The internet is a scary tool, I think we all need to take a step back and not forward, chill people chill. I will leave this post with what I think is the most popular saying among todays youth "just text me.........."

No comments:

Post a Comment